Powder Brow Course by Teryn Darling
$479 - 12 Month Access
In this powder brow course Teryn will be demonstrating all her movements and techniques on how she achieves the most beautiful true, classic powder brow, a gradient brow and a more solid, striking brow.
Teryn features two different models teaching you everything you need to know to master the different styles of the powder brow. She will be showcasing the larger shader needles and you will learn all her tattoo techniques such as circular shading, shoveling movements, whip shading and pointillism.
You will learn the pattern in which she moves across the eyebrow in order to achieve even saturation and lots of healed in color. If you are a permanent makeup artist who wants to learn the bigger needles, do powder brows quickly & efficiently, do less touch up work and be more successful with oily, challenging skin…then this is the perfect online eyebrow course for you.
This is a well-rounded course full of detail and high education suitable for the new artist as well as the advanced. This course will totally up your powder brow game and drive you to become a versatile brow artist.
This class includes but not limited to:
1. Welcome to my Powder Brow Course
2. Facebook Support Group
3. Discount Code
4. Powder Brow Handout Download
5. Powder Brow Theory Part One Video
6. Powder Brow Theory Part Two Video
7. Powder Brow Theory Part Three Video
8. Powder Brow Theory Part Four Video
9. Personal Protective Equipment
10. Tray Set Up Video Tutorial
11. Machine Video Tutorial
12. A Guide To Setting Your Power Box Speed
13. Hand Speed
14. The Balance Between Both Speeds
15. Inspecting Your Needles Video
16. What to Look for When Inspecting Your Needles
17. Liner vs. Shader
18. Single Needle vs. Larger Needles
19. How much pressure and how deep do we implant pigment?
20. Circular Movement Overview
21. Circular Movement Animated
22. Circular Movement on Latex
23. Whip Shading Movement Overview
24. Whip Shading Animated
25. Whip Shading on Latex
26. Pendulum Movement Overview
27. Pendulum Movement Animated
28. Pendulum Movement on Latex
29. Shoveling Movement Overview
30. Shoveling Movement Animated
31. Shoveling Movement on Latex
32. Pointillism Movement Overview
33. Pointillism Movement Animated
34. Pointillism Movement on Latex
35. Mapping Video Tutorial
36. Healed Brow with Stripes!
37. What is Dilution?
38. Diluting Pigments Video Tutorial
39. Dilution Percentages
40. Dilution Don’ts
41. Golden Ratio’s
42. Face Shapes, Goals and Suggestions Download
43. Marking with the Ruler
44. Marking for the Ombre
45. White Marking Pencils
46. Cool Skin… What Does That Really Mean?
47. Skin Undertones
48. Warm Modifiers
49. Color Theory… Last Word
50. Who is Li Pigments?
51. Iron Oxides vs. Organics
52. When to use an Organic Pigment
53. When to use an Iron Oxide Pigment
54. The Science Behind Pigment Seal® Download
55. How to use Pigment Seal® Video Tutorial
56. Video Demonstration
57. Marking and Design Using the Ruler Video Tutorial
58. Shaded Brow Procedure (Natasha)
59. Healed Results
60. Color Used: Aqua’s Classic Brown
61. Powder Brow Video (Nancy)
62. Healed Results
63. Color Used: Aqua’s Classic Brown
64. Shaded Brow Procedure (Alexandria)
65. Healed Results
66. Color Used: Aqua’s Dark Toffee
67. Solid Striking Brow Tutorial
68. After Care Instructions
69. After Inked
70. After Inked How to Use Video Tutorial
71. Infinity Healing Balm
72. Quick Access to Products
73. Client Medical/Lifestyle Profile Form Download
74. Client Consent Form Download
75. Procedure Notes Form Download
76. Brow Pre-Screen Questionnaire Download
Course Trainer - Teryn Darling
Teryn Darling has been a cosmetic tattoo artist for over 19 years. Her background and experience in body tattooing elevated her to be one of the most skilled, versatile and standout PMU artists in the industry.
Accompanying her reputation as being an amazing artist, Teryn is known all over the world as one of the top educators and speakers on several industry topics such as Needles, Color Theory, Skin Undertones and Pigment Removal. She spent years making her own tattoo needles, a long-time student of color theory and one of the innovators of pigment removal. Teryn is responsible for developing safe and effective techniques to remove migrated eyeliners and freshly done procedures… both in which she was told can not be done. Well… she did it and is now teaching these new techniques to other artists.
She owns the Girlz Ink Studio® along with her partner Kat in Las Vegas where she proudly trained and now houses several top artists. She became the master distributor for Li Pigments® in 2011 and with that she started and cultivated the Girlz Ink® Supply Store. She is a founding partner in Shades and Strokes®… the first and longest running brow class to incorporate all techniques into one class… powder brow, machine hairstroke and microblading. She is a founding partner in Skinful Beauty® which is producing some of the best and most innovative pmu products in the industry today. She is a founding partner of America The Beautiful PMU Conference® and now the Girlz Ink On-line Academy®. All this while still staying at the top of her game with her procedure skills, remaining a badass trainer, humble and down to earth. She is one of the hardest working people in our industry, she is beloved and a mentor to many.
Although Teryn is an innovator, formulator, distributor, entrepreneur and so much more… she considers herself an artist and educator/trainer above all. She has taken all of her knowledge, all that she has experienced and all that she has to give to other artists and put it all together right here on the Girlz Ink Academy. She has brought her high standards of education, training and mentorship to this academy and is confident it will help and nurture artists of all types to reach new levels in their own work.