Combo Brows Course by Amber Guthery
$479 - 12 Month Access
In this combination brow course Amber will be demonstrating all her movements and techniques on how she achieves the combination eyebrow. The combination eyebrow involves a variety of techniques. This class will showcase Ambers shading movement; used to create a powder brow effect, her shoveling movement that she uses to create beautiful, crisp hair strokes, and her pointillism technique that she uses to blend the two together creating a stunning combination eyebrow!
Amber features one complete live procedure teaching you everything you need to know to master the different styles of the combination brow. You will learn how to use a variety of techniques in just one brow in order to achieve even saturation and long-lasting results.
This is a well-rounded course full of detail and high education suitable for the new artist as well as the advanced. This course will get you excited to go out there and create beautiful combination eyebrows, giving you the confidence to use a variety of different techniques in one brow allowing you to have that edge and be at the top of your game!
- Welcome to my Combination Brow Course!
- Discount Code
- Facebook Support Group
- Different Brow Styles Compared
- What is a Combination Eyebrow?
6. Combination Brow Handout
7. Combination Brow Video Theory
8. Personal Protective Equipment
9. Tray Set Up
10. Pro Plus
11. Blue Gel
13. Bishop V6
14. Spektra Xion S
15. Machine Preference by Artist: Amber Guthery
16. Bishop V6 Machine Setup
17. Eye Louping Needles
18. Liner vs. Shader
19. The Single Needle
20. 8 Round Shader
21. Needle Angle
23. Shoveling Demo on Paper
24. Shoveling Demo on Practice Skin
26. Circular Movement on Paper
27. Circular Movement on Practice Skin
29. Pointillism Movement on Paper
30. Pointillism Movement on Practice Skin
31. Movement Breakdown
32. The Brow Golden Ratios
33. Mapping Tools
34. Face Shapes and Suggestions
35. Mapping Design Step by Step
36. Brow Mapping Video
37. Color Wheel Discussion
38. Combo Brow and Corrections
39. Would you take on this client?
40. Li Pigments
41. Li Pigments Aqua vs. Velvet
42. Li Pigments Loaded
43. Favorite Li Pigments Colors by Artist: Amber Guthery
44. Favorite Li Pigments Modifiers by Artist: Amber Guthery
45. Pigment Selection For This Combo Brow Model
46. Li Pigments Soft FX
47. Common Dilutions Using Soft Fx
48. Dilution Don’ts
49. Discussing Stretch
50. Stretch Video
51. Combination Eyebrow Procedure
52. Before and After Photos
53. After Inked
54. Client After Care Form
55. PowerPoint Handout
56. Practice Circles
61. Pre Screen Form
62. Medical Form
63. Client Acknowledgment Form
64. Artist Chart Note Form
65. Aftercare Form
66. Skinful Beauty Pigment Seal
67. Li Pigments Soft FX
70. Critical Power Supply
71. Li Pigments: Amber’s Favorites for Combo Brows
72. Li Pigments: Modifiers
73. Li Pigments Loaded
74. Numbing Creams
75. Pigment Caps
76. The Dump Bag
77. Party Queen Drawing Pencils
78. Li Pigments Tea Tree Toner
79. Daria’s Measuring Ruler
80. Thank You for Joining Me!
Course Trainer - Amber Guthery
Amber Guthery is a permanent makeup artist who has been tattooing in the industry at Girlz Ink Studio in Las Vegas for 5 years. Amber has an extensive artistic background in design, and she feels that this has helped her in her progress tremendously within the Permanent Makeup Industry. Very soon into her career, Amber became very well known for her eyeliner work. Some would say the she’s one of the best!
Amber also enjoys tattooing powder brows, ombre brows, machine hair-stroke brows, lips and even corrections and removals. She prides herself on being a very versatile artist. “It keeps ya on your toes every single day!”
In Vegas, Amber gets asked to do a lot of bold permanent makeup procedures! “We do showgirls, performers, cocktail servers…A LOT of industry people who want the infamous makeup look!”
Ambers dedication, drive, and ambition makes her ready for anything that comes her way! With all the knowledge she has gained from her experiences, her dedication to her craft and to her students, and her high standards she sets upon herself.
Amber is considered to be one of the best young trainers in the industry today.